EAS Receives 3 North Carolina Safety Awards24.04.2019 in News
Environmental Air Systems attended the North Carolina Department of Labor Annual Safety Recognition Banquet and received three important Safety Awards from State Commissioner Cherie Berry.
The awards received were:
- Gold Award Application EAS Construction
- Gold Award Application EAS RTP Office
- Silver Award Application EAS Envirotrol
Criteria for the awards:
- Gold: DART rating is 50% better than the industry average. DART rating is lost time and restricted duty rates.
- Silver: Lost Time Incident Rate is 50% better than the industry average.
This is Environmental Air Systems second year in a row to receive the GOLD Awards for Construction and the RTP Office. Attendees for EAS included Adam Kelly, Director of Safety, Frank Stefanick, VP of Construction and Bill Tyler, RTP Construction Operations Manager.